May 08, 2005
She is my Mama.She's sleeping on the sofa. On a cool, lovely, quiet (until I started running my mp3 collection) Sunday afternoon. Something she does almost every afternoon. Something she keeps saying she's doing too much of but yet, still doing it. Pretty much like how she proclaimed she's very full just now and the next thing I saw, she had a sesama green bean dough snack in hand. She said, 'No la, this one, I'm sharing with your Papa.' Yes, Mum, whatever you say.
She gave me logic, sensibility, the wisdom of contentment, the humility to pursue knowledge with, the tenacity to hold much of what life is and should be about, the good manners (er, if I'm not, it's really not her fault... I've a few ill-mannered friends... haha).
In my house, we don't celebrate Mother's Day. Because, ok, here comes the cliche part (shudders), every day is Mother's Day cos, ok, here comes the shameless part, we are such fine daughters*!
*You can choose not to agree with respect to both my sisters. (haha!)
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 15:38